No trip to Orlando and Disney would be complete without some shopping! You are spoilt for choice when shopping in Orlando, that’s for sure. Amongst the many, many choices, just a short drive from the condo and Bahama Bay Resort and Spa are:
- Florida Mall, with over 250 stores
- All the stores you would expect, and more
- M&Ms store is a must-visit experience, you can design your own M&Ms and watch them make them!
- The Crayola Experience — great fun for the little ones!
- A large Food Court, with a 5 Guys burger outlet (and for Canadian’s visiting, there is an A&W!)
- Orlando Fashion Square mall
- All the major brands, you can spend hours here
- Close to downtime Orlando
- Orlando International Premium Outlet mall
- Nearly 200 outlet stores
- Pointe Orlando, with shopping and dining
- An eclectic mix of major brands and chic boutiques
- Located on International Drive
- Mall at Millenia
- An upmarket mall, with about 150 designer stores
- Buena Vista Outlet mall
- A smaller mall, but there’s usually something there we want
- Orlando Flea Market, with over 300 booths
- THE place to go to get souvenirs, gifts for friends back home, and all sorts of things you never realized you wanted until you see them!
- Our kids love to spend some time shopping here
- Located on the 192, in Kissimmee (look for the blue buildings on the left)
- Posner Park, south on the US27
- A retail park close to the condo, with a variety of stores. We always go here for something.
Book with us now