Bahama Bay Resort Map
You will definitely enjoy the many great features of Bahama Bay Resort and Spa. To help you find your way around, we have included this Bahama Bay Resort map. Our condo is located in building 32, and therefore close to the Club House, the Tennis and Basketball court and the Splash Pad. Our condo is also so close to one of the 4 pools that you can see it from the patio! You can click on the Bahama Bay Resort map below to see much more detail.
Whenever we visit, we love that the grounds at Bahama Bay Resort are always immaculately kept. Therefore, you will enjoy walking around the resort. You will usually encounter some wildlife, which includes ducks and turtles. There are also many varieties of birds that make their home here. And you will definitely admire the beautiful cherry blossom trees in Spring.
You can see more for yourself by looking at the Bahama Bay Resort Webcam, which is positioned next to the Club House. It overlooks the Shuffleboard Court.
Key features shown on the Bahama Bay Resort map
- Clubhouse – only a 1 minute walk from our condo
- Pool areas – there are 4 different pools at Bahama Bay Resort
- Mambos bar – located at the Clubhouse, they also offer poolside service
- Tradewinds restaurant and bar – you will find the recently renovated and extended bar and restaurant just a short walk from our condo. They also offer poolside service! You can see the food and drink menu here
- Beach area – with sun loungers, hammocks and more
- Kiddy splash pad – just across from our condo, this is an amazing fun area for kids, and we’ve also seen plenty of adults enjoy it too!
- Kids playground – with slide, jungle gym, swings
- Beach volleyball court – also next to the Tradewinds restaurant and pool area
- Cenote Spa – located in the Clubhouse, also offering lots of treatments
- Picnic areas – there are now several picnic areas, with tables and also BBQ grills for you to enjoy
- Gym – located next to the Clubhouse and the Clubhouse pool
- Tennis and Basketball court – just across from our condo, next to the Clubhouse and the kids splash pad
- Shuffleboard court – next to the Clubhouse, under the Bahama Bay Resort webcam
- Table tennis on the beach – next to Tradewinds restaurant
- Fishing dock – with a beautiful outlook over Old Davenport Lake
- Marketplace – small grocery store on site, located inside the Clubhouse
- Walking trails – there are numerous nature walking trails through the immaculate grounds at Bahama Bay Resort – look out for the turtles and hot air balloons!
- Game room / arcade – located by Tradewinds restaurant, with fun games to entertain the kids
Book with us now